Implant Fellowship Programme
For over a decade, ISG through this ‘Signature’ programme has trained more than 300 participants from all over India & Abroad.
- One on one training in Surgical & Prosthetic aspects
- Four intense training modules (3 days) spread across 6 months
- Participants will plan, place & restore two implants
- Limited attendance to provide participants focused learning
- Life time membership to ISG & eligibility to apply for IC01 fellowship.
- Continued support and mentoring.
- Ice breaking session
- Basics of edentulism
- Why, how and when of irnplantology
- History of Implant dentistry
- Protocols and procedures followed in contemporary implantology
- Relevant applied anatomy of the Jaws
- Implant design and consideration of Macro design on Integration
- Basics of osseointegration
- History taking & medical management
- Radiographic diagnosis
- Different Incision and flap designs
- Suturing techniques
- Hands on
- Placement on dummy mandibles of multiple systems.
- Dual purpose stent fabrication.
- Complete case analysis
- Demonstration of Planning and placing of an Implant in a patient
Participant will learn
- Key elements in planning for implants that include
- Case history recording
- Diagnostic wax-ups
- Radiographic analysis & Interpretation
- Fabrication of Stents
- Surgical principals that govern implant placement
- Personalized surgical training in the placement of two implants by each participant.
- Post operative Management and Care.
Immediate Implantation & Immediate loading
Occlusion and biomechanics in Implants.
- Bone modification and Bone Augmentation techniques – An overview
- Other adjunct procedures in implantology – Ridge split, Distraction Osteo genesis
- Advanced implant procedures – Zygomatic implants and Pterygoid implants
- Demonstration of direct and indirect sinus lift procedures
Surgical case review and completion (Prosthetic restoration)
Didactic lectures on
- Implant maintenance protocols
- Understanding complications and trouble shooting
- Rote of Aesthetics in Implants.
- Introduction to Guided surgery
- Integrating Implants into your practice – Whats the Mantra ?
Course fee : 1,20,000 INR
Bank transfer Details
Implant study group
IFSC code HDFC0002850
Account Number 50100034198640
HDFC bank 8th block jayanagar
“It was a completely enriching experience of learning the ropes of implant dentistry. Today in Australia, i owe it to my time at ISG for having an exciting Implant practice’:
– Dr Sirisha, Australia
“Mind enriching discussions, exciting surgical sessions, dynamic and experienced mentors and comprehensive training sums up my days at ISG’:
– Dr Archana, Dubai
“I would definetely recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn from the best in the speciality’:
– Dr Sanjay kundu, Tripura